Thank you for YOUR INTEREST in the City of Brentwood 2019 Parade! Awards will be presented in each division for the most outstanding entries.
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 2 p.m.
Location: Maryland Farms
Parade Day Check-In: 12:00-1:00 p.m. Tractor Supply Company, 5401 Virginia Way (PARTICIPANTS PLEASE ENTER USING GRANNY WHITE PIKE)
Registration Deadline: april 1, 2019
No items, including but not limited to candy, fliers, pencils, keychains, or toys, may be thrown or distributed from any float or parade participant during the parade due to safety issues.
• Floats must be built on a trailer no smaller than 4’ x 8’ and no larger than 10’ x 30’.
• Any walkers accompanying floats must be at least 18 years old.
• ALL horses must include clean-up personnel and will be located at the end of the parade.
• All floats must carry a fire extinguisher. No open flames, sparklers, or pyrotechnics of any kind will be allowed on floats.
• All drivers must be at least 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and provide proof of insurance.
• Drivers of entries must obey all traffic laws and adhere to the parade speed limit (set by the officer leading the parade). Drivers should not rev their engines.
• Motorcycles, ATVs, or any vehicles prohibited from driving on city streets will not be allowed on the parade route. Any type of car stunting or racing is prohibited.